Video Editing Apps for Android
On the Play Store today, there are an increasing number of Android video editors. And it can be overwhelming to narrow down and identify the top Android video editing apps unless you are completely clear on your needs.
To assist you in making a better educated decision and get you started on your video editing journey, we will list the top 10 best video editing applications for Android in this article, both free and premium.
For both Android and iOS-based smartphones, the Filmr app is an incredibly simple-to-use video editing tool. Its simple, quick, and intuitive design makes it ideal for both novice and experienced film creators. To make a simple video look super great, you may add transitions, effects, filters, and more. Filmr is the place for you if you want your videos to look fast, agile, and professional.
Review – Based on reviews from 8,126 users, Filmr has received an overall rating of 4.4/5 and has been downloaded 1 million times and counting on the Playstore. You can make videos with an InVideo watermark using its free version. Paid plans begin at $15 per month.
Price – You can make videos with an InVideo watermark using its free version. Paid plans begin at $15 per month.
- You can import an unlimited number of pictures and movies, and the transitions between the videos are seamless and original.
- Various font styles to make your text stand out Change the video format with ease: 16:9 and 4:5, square, vertical, stories, and 4:3. (1:1)
- A music collection with more than 20 million royalty-free tracks
- Special filters and effects to change videos
One of the top free video editing apps for Android is Quik, which is provided by GoPro. You can quickly make beautiful videos using the Quik app.
To make attractive and shareable modifications, automatically add transitions and effects and apply beat-synchronized themes. Quik allows you to modify the finer aspects while handling the majority of the edits automatically.
Review – Based on the opinions of 476,637 users, Quik has a rating of 4.4/5 overall.
Price – Free video editing software for Android phones is called Quik. For Android smartphones, Quick is a free video editing app.
- Add up to 75 pictures and videos from your cloud storage, gallery, or GoPro Plus.
Support for moving pictures
- GPS Stickers to highlight the pace of GoPro videos – Unlimited backup at 100% quality
- For the ideal frame, AI-powered face, movement, and sound detection. tolerant of manual adjustments
- More than 23 themes for any situation
- Record videos, edit them, rotate them, add text, and alter their speed.
- Videos in several sizes, including square, portrait, and movie
- HD 1080p export – 100+ free songs for the backdrop, or add your own
- QuikStories is a GoPro app that creates fantastic films from footage captured during the previous 72 hours.
- Your GoPro video is automatically backed up with the PRO version.
Review – Based on the opinions of 626,723 users, FilmoraGo has a score of 4.6/5 overall.
Price – Price: In-app purchases for filters and effects range from $0.99 to $34.99 per item.
- Import from social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook Large library of authorised music
- Create lip-synced videos.
- Create videos in a range of sizes, including square and cinema
- Add text overlays, rotate, crop, or reverse videos, and increase the speed
- The same video contains many Fast and Slow motions
- You can alter the title’s animation and chronology and add numerous titles.
- Many different foreign languages, including German, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Russian,
- French, and Spanish, are supported.
A feature-rich video editor for Android is called KineMaster. Its effective instruments are simple to utilise. More than 2500 transitions, effects, films, photos, and transitions are available for download. KineMaster’s audios are incredibly powerful and immersive with to the addition of EQ presets, ducking, and loudness envelope features. Unlimited exporting in resolutions up to 4K are another perk of the premium subscription.
Review – Based on ratings from 4,511,621 users, KineMaster has an overall score of 4.4/5.
Price – Annual Fee following the seven-day free trial $18.10 recurring subscription $3.47
- Enhance your movie with built-in graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more.
- Video, stickers, photos, text, and other elements on several layers
- It has a keyframe animation tool to give layers motion.
- Background music, sound effects, voiceovers, and voice changers
- Utilize blending modes to create stunning effects.
- Share on Facebook, Dropbox, YouTube, etc.
A strong contender in the field of free video editing apps for Android is VivaVideo, which has all the fundamental capabilities you could possibly need.
One of the most complete video editing software is VivaVideo, which offers capabilities like adding music to videos, mixing video clips, adding transitions to videos, creating videos from still images, and much more. To change the look of your films, it offers hundreds of Special Effects, Stickers, Filters, and Animated Clips. Within the app, you may instantly post the video to your social network accounts.
Review – Based on the opinions of 12,970,605 users, VivaVideo has received an overall rating of 4.6/5.
Price – Daily Plan is $2.23, VIP Membership for a Year $11.85
- With tunes and effects, a professional makes music videos.
- Easily create videos from images and songs
- Use a variety of video editing features, such as blur backgrounds, slow motion, and fast forward
- Combine multiple video clips into one
- Can cut, edit, merge, and paste while editing a video
- Export videos at your preferred resolution, such as 720p, 1080p, 4K, etc.